Saturday 14 March 2015

welliBOX March 2015 Review

welliBOX is a new Canadian Subscription box that sends 6-12 supplement samples and full size products monthly. They have several options including a box for women, a box for men, a box for athletes and a box for those over 50 years of age.

The Cost is $10.00/Month plus $4.95 Shipping in Canadian Dollars.
Save on 3, 6 and 12 month plans.

Last month I was excited to receive 3 full size bottles of vitamins but disappointed to find they all expired in a month or two not giving time to actually use all of them. I was tempted to cancel but decided to stick around for another month and am glad I did!
First Look

I did not receive an info card last month and was happy to see this month came with lots of information on what was included and some other useful information!


Hemp Hearts

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts 15g x2 value: $2.00?
I cant find this size on Manitoba Harvest's website so I'm guessing on the price. Basically these are raw hemp seeds. They are super high in fiber, omegas and protein and taste almost like a soft sunflower seed. 
These are not bad! I will have to try them on a salad for a bit of extra texture. I like how they included a coupon as well.

Garden of Life Raw Protein
Garden of Life Raw Protein in MangoLicious 24g $3.00?
This single serve pouch is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Organic and GMO Free.
I'm not a big fan of protein shakes so this will be passed on! It does look like good stuff though, you can check out Garden of Life's website here.


Orange Naturals D3 Drops





Orange Naturals D3 Drops 15ml Value $12.99
These are great! Each bottle contains 250 doses so this should last a long time! 
I'm always trying to get more Vitamin D into my diet/vitamin routine. D3 Drops help in development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Each drop contains 1000IU of vitamin D3. The expiry date is November 2017. You can check out their website here.


CanPrev Magnesium Bisglycinate
CanPrev Magnesium BisGlycinate 200mg 90 Vegetable Capsules Value $28.99
Pure, clean and the best available, in a glycinate form, and easy to swallow vegetable capsule. Magnesium has beenshown in research to be essential to the heath of bones, teeth and muscles, including the heart muscle.
Another vitamin to add to my routine and likely my husbands as well. These expire May 2017.


Biocore Food Science Burlap Bag

Biocore Food Burlap Bag Value $2.00??
I'm assuming this is a promo item as I cannot find it on Biocore's website. 
It smells and sheds just like Burlap.... I have many nicer fabric totes and will be passing this along.



Final Verdict: I'm glad I stuck around! welliBOX is definitely improving! I am very happy to see that the products I received this month do not expire for well over a year. I received 2 full size supplements and 3 samples and a Burlap Bag. I think welliBOX is a great value and great for anyone wanting to add some health and vitamin supplements to their lifestyle. I may see if I can subscribe every 2 months instead of 1 because I can see my vitamin cupboard overflowing quickly. I look forward to seeing what welliBOX has to offer in the months to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment